Serviced apartments are the preferred mode of accommodation for many corporate travelers. These are also known as luxury apartments which are a secure base for the guests. However, if you have never lived in a service apartment before you may not know the kind of benefits which it offers.
Serviced apartments are usually self contained apartments in the building which houses a separate bedroom, a sitting room and a fully equipped kitchen. Guests are allowed their own private keys. Some of these apartments are available in the studio form which comprise of an all in one room with small kitchenette. These apartments are looked after by the housekeeping service and have many utilities and facilities for the guests. In other words these are more like a home away from home.
Advantages of serviced apartments
- When you live in a serviced apartment you have more space and you can relax easily when compared to living in a hotel room. Instead of the cramped space of a hotel room the service apartment allows you to have your own personal space where you can feel free and at home. If you plan on staying for more than a few weeks in a particular City you may benefit from living in a serviced apartment because it is more secure and offers a spacious place from where you can live and work with ease.
- These apartments also offer a great deal of privacy as well as flexibility. Serviced apartments are usually located near the local shops and restaurants so you are never too far away from all the happening places in the City. In case you get tired from all the work that you can do you have the option of meandering around and finding all the hip places in the locality. Most of these apartments are quiet near to the shopping centers as well.
- The cost of living in a serviced apartment is comparatively lower than the cost of living in a hotel. If it is a peak season for hotel stays the price difference can vary by almost 50%. It should also be kept in mind that while hotel accommodation is charged according to the number of people in a serviced apartment you have the option of just paying for the apartment and not for the number of people living in there.
- It is also quite easy to book a serviced apartment. All guests need to do is pay for the accommodation and there are no large amounts of deposit required the filling of the form is also simple and there you don’t have to worry about any long-term commitments.
- Since serviced apartments also have all the basic amenities that you would find in your home like your very own washing machine or your iron, you are free to do as you please. You can even avail the facilities of the small kitchen and wipe up midnight meal if it catches your fancy.
Make sure that you find out more about serviced apartments before you make the move.